I completed an MA in screenwriting in 2016 with a 1st from London College of Communication.
Since then I have continued to build on this experience through various scratch nights for New Writing for theatre as well as developing scripts and ideas for TV.
Most recently I have been accepted into the Directors Cut Theatre Writers Club, had my debut TV series optioned by Sprout Pictures and my short plays “Tampon Terror” and “Soundtrack Your Life” included in Theatre503’s Rapid Write Response nights.
I am represented by Emily Smith at The Agency.
- Short play “Tampon Terror” selected for Theatre503 Rapid Write Response, August 2017.
- Short play “Tastes Like Kebab” selected for Shoreditch Short Stories Festival, May 2017
- Short play “A Lion’s Life” performed at Gerry’s Theatre Royal Stratford East “Write to Right,” April 2017
- Short play “Soundtrack Your Life” selected for Theatre 503 Rapid Write Response, February 2017
- Short play “The Fear Collector,” performed at the E & C Writers Scratch night, February 2017
- Short play “Bows and Arrows” selected for the Blackshaw New Writing Night, May 2016
- Extract of feature play “Wren” selected at performed by Tigz Theatre Scratch night, February 2016.
- Shortlisted through the Hightide New Writing Workshop, January 2015
Writing Awards & Recognition
- Member of The Writers Club at the Directors Cut Theatre, 2017
- Quarter Finalist, Screen Craft, for TV Pilot “Keeper of the Pleas,” 2016
- Quarter Finalist, International Page Awards for short film script “Crushed”, 2015
- Part of the Indie team for Rosvita selected for debut accelerator programme Stugan 2015.
- Royal Television Society Nominated for short film “Ten Years On”, 2015